Three Colors Trilogy Boxset R1 - 4th March 2003

driver8

Standard Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd start a new thread, rather than raising the old one from 2001 again !

http://www.totaldvd.net/news/frame.html?[url]http://www.totaldvd.net/cgi-bin/displaynews.php?id=2792

Three Colors Trilogy Boxset R1

Buena Vista will release Krzysztof Kieslowski's "Three Colors Trilogy", Red, White and Blue in a three disc box set.

The set due to hit shelves on the 4th of March, will feature anamorphic transfers and Dolby Digital soundtracks. Extras on the three disc will include commentaries, trailers, Featurettes, and Filmographies.

Good news indeed - as long as they are not dubbed into american! :rolleyes: :D

Couldn't get your link to work driver :confused:

Try the one in my sig Lex.

Originally posted by THX 1138
Try the one in my sig Lex.

:eek: Moonlighting Phil? :D

erm....................Yeah.

Now all we need is a decent release of Dekalog, ain't gonna happen

I have only seen RED which I thought was great. I also heard that it was the best of the three as well... any thoughts on this? Are Blue & White as good?

I thought RED was the better of the three, WHITE the weakest.

BLUE is excellent, but not exactly cheerful.

It's better to watch them in order as RED ties up some loose ends from the first two.

DOH! I will try and erase it from my memory! :D

DOH! I will try and erase it from my memory!

They can all be viewed individually. The links between them are nothing major.

I disagree, they have to be watched in order. The little old wonamn trying to post a letter would not make any sense for example. The music used throughout is superb as well.
Anyone seen The Double Life of Veronique, very good as well.

Muffley Mirkin

I disagree, they have to be watched in order. The little old wonamn trying to post a letter would not make any sense for example. The music used throughout is superb as well.

As I stated a few post up its better to watch them in order.

However, aside from the links between them, each film has an individual theme and can be enjoyed separately.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom