Thr rarest of Superbit titles, see here........

Jokers, they do Batman Begins aswell. There must be people snapping these up thinking they are getting a great deal :eek:

How do they get away with it. I have never used Ebay because of people like this.

Razor said:
How do they get away with it. I have never used Ebay because of people like this.
Its because of people like this and the fact people assume all ebay dvds are fake, you get some absolute Bargains if your careful :smashin:

KevD said:
Its because of people like this and the fact people assume all ebay dvds are fake, you get some absolute Bargains if your careful :smashin:

But why do Ebay let pirate discs be sold on their site? This is what I cant understand. Sorry if these are n00b questions. :)

They don't, but there is so much stuff on there is difficult for them to find. You can just report the listing, but nobody every does that.

dave1de said:
They don't, but there is so much stuff on there is difficult for them to find. You can just report the listing, but nobody every does that.

Oh I see. Cheers for posting. :)

I think the in-depth description gives it away. That and the fact that the cover is "in foreign" :rotfl:

it sould be so easy,superbit is a sony thing,so if the film is not made by sony or its sister company,tristar,columbia or tristar-columbia its fake.

the problem is ebay look at it and they can see the russians are flooding them with the disc's and some of them are going for quite a bit........so ebay is making a killing as well they take a cut for listing a cut when its sold then some more when it goes through paypal!!

also it wouldnt supprise me if some russian mafia or chealsea owner(lol) is giving some1 back handers:rolleyes:

Along with comments like "crystal clear sound, and region free"

kourosh said:
it sould be so easy,superbit is a sony thing,so if the film is not made by sony or its sister company,tristar,columbia or tristar-columbia its fake.

Not true, Gladiator wasn't made by a Sony company but was released in Superbit in the UK. It's the distributor that counts. While I'm sure this DVD is fake, I have no idea who the main film distributors are in Russia.

The link in my post just above shows how badly the insert fits inside the dvd case... at least a 1cm gap

Jeff said:
Not true, Gladiator wasn't made by a Sony company but was released in Superbit in the UK. It's the distributor that counts. While I'm sure this DVD is fake, I have no idea who the main film distributors are in Russia.

your right there that must be the only 1 i think:rolleyes:

smashed said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41575&item=9100361685

She bought one :(

Makes me laugh.. his feedback had that item as "private", yet you can go to her feedback and see the item from her end :p

Do u think I should let her know?

I think the right thing to do here is let her know... go on, take us out of our misery.

Someone here should buy this dvd, not pay and just leave bad feedback. I think this con artist deserves that much.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
DrPepper said:
My favorite comment:
MOVIE IS 100% PURE ENGLISH CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND:rotfl:
Maybe this beats it:

BRAND NEW

NOT SEALED (NEVER WAS)

VIEWED ONCE

Excellent :D

I see another seller is selling HP4 Superbit Amazing :eek:

I think Russia has very weak Copyright laws and this is how they get away with it.

MI55ION said:
Someone here should buy this dvd, not pay and just leave bad feedback. I think this con artist deserves that much.

:oops: Didn't see that he requires immediate payment. Well, if it makes any difference Ive reported this fraudster to ebay... don't see much action being taken though.:mad:

kourosh said:
your right there that must be the only 1 i think:rolleyes:

There are plenty of others, the Jurassic Park movies for example.

with george lucas being the perfectionist (if thats how its spellt) that he is,it makes you wonder why he never did a superbit of starwars.i know the superbit collection is a sony thing but im sure george could have sorted something out with 20th centrey to do there own version.

smashed said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41575&item=9100361685

She bought one :(

Makes me laugh.. his feedback had that item as "private", yet you can go to her feedback and see the item from her end :p

Do u think I should let her know?

holy cow batman, £29 :eek:

if you just look at the case, the cover does'nt even fit properly :rotfl:

if it was that good, it would be perfect :rolleyes:

im assuming as it says DVD9 it is just a china copy with russian writing???

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
i've just reported it too, doubt anything will come of it though. cant believe people would pay that much :eek:

Jeff said:
There are plenty of others, the Jurassic Park movies for example.

These are genuine releases. However as they are so rare and expensive they are pirated often.

What I think is great is how ebay have made him a powerseller.

Jeff said:

gladiator was distributed by colombia tristar i have the case right in front of me;)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom