Question Thoughts on value of a pro calibration of XE9005

mikeysthoughts

I'm planning a calibration done of my new HT setup, and while he's here there is the option to extend this to include the XE9005 in my living room. I'm reasonably happy with the current PQ using Cinema Pro and Game settings, and I'm not sure what to expect from a TV calibration for a mid-range TV.

Has anyone had a pro calibration done of the XE / XF9005 series? Any thoughts on the value of it?

LCDseeker

Distinguished Member
I'm planning a calibration done of my new HT setup, and while he's here there is the option to extend this to include the XE9005 in my living room. I'm reasonably happy with the current PQ using Cinema Pro and Game settings, and I'm not sure what to expect from a TV calibration for a mid-range TV.

Has anyone had a pro calibration done of the XE / XF9005 series? Any thoughts on the value of it?
Not sure I would bother as it's a good £250-400 but if you are planning on keeping it for a good few years then maybe go for it. That said it's likely to be after the lockdown now so plenty of time to have a think.

mikeysthoughts

It'll be a small additional charge on top of a wider calibration service for other kit, so the cost isn't an issue.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom