Thoughts on this wall mount

davidgovier

Established Member
Reaction score
-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Well in my opinion, and to be honest, you can't really go wrong with this sort of bracket becasue they're all made in much the same way and from much the same material (usually a steel of some sort) and there's very little that can go wrong with them. The biggest problem you're likely to encounter is making sure its attached to the wall properly. If you are in any doubt as to the quality of the fixings that come with bracket do not use them. You'd be much better going to your local hardware store and/or talking to someone who's already mounted one. They'll have experience on which fixings are best to use for your wall type.

The trouble begins when you start thinking about mounting your telly on one thats got an ajustable arm. There's a bit more worry with one of those!!!

I've got my 42" Plasma on this one....

http://www.datakits.co.uk/store/bar...d-tv-plasma-wall-mounting-bracket-p-3399.html

:rolleyes:

To be fair it's excellent and does exactly what is says on the box!

Good luck!

Hi im getting a 32" and looking to get pretty much the same bracket, would it be on to mount it on a plaster internal wall, the 11KG. anyone have any experance with mounting on an internal plasterboard wall.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom