Thought I would share this with all you car nuts.

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A Lamborghini Gallardo parked outside out office this evening.

Clickable for a bigger picture :)

Got to say that this pic is one of the best i have seen of the lambo.

My main gripe was after spending £90k+ you get driver information system from an Audi A2.

I was referring to breakersrevenge post. :smashin:

Can't help but feel the owner just dropped his keys into the drain and has walked off to get help leaving the door open :D

I spotted an orange-coloured one of these at the weekend, it didn't look so glamorous on the back of the tow-truck!

I'd recommend driving one first; they are not that great.
My main gripe was after spending £90k+ you get driver information system from an Audi A2.
I spotted an orange-coloured one of these at the weekend, it didn't look so glamorous on the back of the tow-truck!
Who cares....all mere details. :D

It is an amazing looking car, and as supercars go, it is one of the more practical ones.
I decided long ago that i would have one of these if my numbers came up. :smashin:
For driving on UK roads, it makes the Murcielago seem rather pointless, but awesome nonetheless. ;)

Who cares....all mere details. :D

It is an amazing looking car, and as supercars go, it is one of the more practical ones.
I decided long ago that i would have one of these if my numbers came up. :smashin:
For driving on UK roads, it makes the Murcielago seem rather pointless, but awesome nonetheless. ;)

dont like them, they do nothing for me, looks very very boring

the LP640 on the other hand is sex on a stick covered in sex sauce

i see a gardo's at least once a week and they remind me of the MK1 Mr2

i played with a LP640 down the M20 a few months back and omg :eek:

It is nice, granted....but there is only one current model Lambo that fits that description....and a whole lot more - Reventon. :cool:

actually dont like that much either, i like cars with curves not straight lines, its an interesting concept thou

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom