Those woh haven't got COD4 Bata - AVF Gamertag list

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I can never understand why people want to get involved in betas. Playing an incomplete game would at least partially ruin my enjoyment of the full game when I got hold of it. I don't play demos for the same reason.

I can never understand why people want to get involved in betas. Playing an incomplete game would at least partially ruin my enjoyment of the full game when I got hold of it. I don't play demos for the same reason.

Beta's I can understand, but I've bought far too many crap games in the past, so I always try and find a demo first.

Tried to enlist on the Charlie Oscar Delta site but Beta sign-up is now closed, so i've pre-ordered from Game.net.

Fingers crossed i may still get an e-mail with a Beta Code

But its a multiplater Beta, has nothing which will spoil the single game. And trust me if you played this particular Beta like I have you'd understand why people are really trying to get hold of this. Even with just 3 maps I can see myself putting 40 plus hours into this, its that good. More time than I'd spend on a regular £40 game. Why would you not want to play regular demo's either? Would you just hand over your cash blind without at least experiencing something of what it has to offer or do you rely just soley on some morons review in a magazine or gaming site

Demo's are a good indication of whether to buy a game or not and it's cheaper than renting them to find out

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom