• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Those Who Wish Me Dead (May 17th 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racquel Darrian

Distinguished Member
Watched it last night.
I really liked it.
8/10.

andynick42

Watched this on HBO Max tonight. I was a bit underwhelmed really. It wasn't bad in any way, just didn't really catch fire for me ;) . The kid was good, the villains were villainous, but I think I expected a bit more from a director whose previous stuff I have enjoyed.

5.5/10

bootyman81

Distinguished Member
Watched this on HBO Max tonight. I was a bit underwhelmed really. It wasn't bad in any way, just didn't really catch fire for me ;) . The kid was good, the villains were villainous, but I think I expected a bit more from a director whose previous stuff I have enjoyed.

5.5/10
100% agree, totally fine viewing, it simmered along quite nicely & enjoyed it on the whole but nothing really sparked (🙃) massively for me. Nice to see Angelina J back in the movies again she’s still looking hot as fire 🔥

sorry not sorry for the punning

dr no

Please use the existing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom