Those Who Kill (A&E) US

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
A&E have green-lit this to series.

The project, an adaptation of a Danish crime series based on the books by Elsebeth Egholm, revolves around a police detective and a forensic profiler who possess a deep understanding of the serial killers they hunt.

Chloë Sevigny will play female lead Catherine Jensen, the newly appointed Detective in the Boston Police Department’s Homicide Division who is intelligent, fearless, strong and determined.

James D'Arcy plays forensic profiler Thomas Schaffer.

Joe Carnahan (The Grey) is directing.

Script by Glen Morgan.

Imagine Television and Fox 21 produce, with Morgan, Carnahan, Brian Grazer, Francie Calfo, Peter Bose and Jonas Allen executive producing.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Episode 1: Pilot

Enjoyed that, quite tense at times. Sits between True Detective & Hannibal. I need to think about that parcel ending..

heathen666

I watched this expecting to hate it, fully expecting another cop drama where the highly trained cops do the stupidiest things. But I was surprised, the first episode wasn't that bad. I do agree with raigraphixs, the Professor reminded me of Will Graham in Hannibal, the female detective was an interesting character too. I was surpised

That the first episode concluded with them catching the killer. I thought the whole season would be based on one case.

I Am Custard

Yeah this is a keeper for the moment.

Quite enjoyed the dark undertones...
So did she kill he parents / dad?

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Episode 2: The Way Home

Catherine, she's hard work and annoying. Another good dark episode, this is building nicely.

I Am Custard

gutted .... i thought this might be growing into a good show. Ah well shows what I know huh?

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
The series has been unbenched, A&E has moved it to it's sister network LMN (Lifetime Movie Network)

Looks like the third episode will air this sunday night (US)
The first two episodes, which aired on A&E to anemic numbers earlier this month, will be rebroadcast Sunday at 8/7c on LMN before a new episode premieres at 10/9c.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom