Those gamers with a FAT PS3

A2a

When you load a game and you get that Playstation 3 splashscreen; before or after that occurs, does your TV lose synch with the console and have to render the picture again?

Just curious as I now have a slim and I don't know why Sony did away with that splashscreen and can't remember if my old fat used to have to adjust the screen input again.

Thank you :)

feaviolp

When you load a game and you get that Playstation 3 splashscreen; before or after that occurs, does your TV lose synch with the console and have to render the picture again?

Just curious as I now have a slim and I don't know why Sony did away with that splashscreen and can't remember if my old fat used to have to adjust the screen input again.

Thank you :)

Hi. I have a Phat and it doesn't happen on mine.

24 P

Yeah its Phat not Fat, Phat is home boi for, sexci woman, or sexci car, Fat is just that, no room in my car for fatties..

:rotfl:

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
Firmware 3.0 removed the splashscreen.

winstano

My TV doesn't remove the sync as such, but it adjusts the resolution, giving a split second of static... Used to do it after the splash screen but I've noticed it's not happening as much now...

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom