Thor Scart Lead at very special price

Just the job, gone for a couple of these. There is a Handling Fee though of 64p!

Thanks

Dave

Hi folks,

Just to clarify, the 64p handling charge is added to all orders over £28 to ensure the package is correctly insured. Orders for a single cable would therefore not be subject to a handling fee.

Regards,
Andy.

I ordered 4 earlier this morning... :D

Andy, you might check your PM. I sent you a message a few days ago but you haven't read it yet :(

It's about the postal strike here in Ireland & other possible delivery options.

Cheers :)

Just a free bump I guess, can only promote these cables! Fantastic quality and even at full price, still a bargain! C'mon folks, snap these up while you can!

Already have a 3m Thor on my DVD player and have been meaning to upgrade my other cables for a while

So I just ordered two :)

All 4 arrived this morning... :smashin:

I'm not one for fancy scarts but with all the recommendation I think I'll take a couple also..:)

EDIT: Just a quick post.. wondering if it ws worth buying quality scart cables even when running through a switch (which as far as I can tell is lossless)?

After they arrived on Saturday I installed them. So now I have these Thor scarts all round. Sky box to "JS-Tech RGB to S-Video converter" and from the converter to the TV. Also have one connecting my DVD player to the TV (although not tested that yet). The noise that I previously had from my Sky source has all gone and the picture from Sky going through the converter box to the TV is improved tremendously taking on an almost 3D quality. This was tested watching the Bahrain Grand Prix today (ITV) and a bit of Country File (BBC1) earlier on. The picture also looks richer with more colour depth, something I wasn't expecting.

If you're in doubt about these then I can tell you it's a no brainer. Can't wait until tonight to see what it looks like through the pj.

An absolute bargain. :smashin:

Clint.

Originally posted by clintc
After they arrived on Saturday I installed them. So now I have these Thor scarts all round. Sky box to "JS-Tech RGB to S-Video converter" and from the converter to the TV. Also have one connecting my DVD player to the TV (although not tested that yet). The noise that I previously had from my Sky source has all gone and the picture from Sky going through the converter box to the TV is improved tremendously taking on an almost 3D quality. This was tested watching the Bahrain Grand Prix today (ITV) and a bit of Country File (BBC1) earlier on. The picture also looks richer with more colour depth, something I wasn't expecting.

If you're in doubt about these then I can tell you it's a no brainer. Can't wait until tonight to see what it looks like through the pj.

An absolute bargain. :smashin:

Clint.

Sounds good.. thanks.

EDIT: Just placed my order..:)

Hi folks,

Just to let you know due to the massive response stock ran out earlier today so some orders are awaiting processing, don't worry though more stock arriving tomorrow Tuesday, the item still shows "in stock" and can be ordered. We've also secured limited stock of the 3m again we'll try and provide a special price.

Regards,
Andy.

Had a 3m one for a year or so, now i needed 2 shorter scarts and i have been impressed with the longer one's, this offer couldn't have come at a better time.
:thumbsup:

You seem to gave misquoted their prices, the 1.5m is £26.13 inc VAT and delivery and the 3m is £31.70 inc VAT & delivery.

You nearly found the highest prices on the net there!

Still £16.99 delivered from us for the 1.5m and
still £23.49 delivered for the 3m.

Andy.

i think you will find my prices are correct. Also if you do a far amoung of business with them you get more discount..... i got my 3m cables for under 20 pounds with VAT.

So please enlighten us as to how much you have to spend before you get those prices, you have omitted a rather important fact from your post.

Originally posted by markbigears
i think you will find my prices are correct.

The prices seem to be for collection from their branches with an undisclosed delivery charge payable for those who want delivery.

Although the company claim to have 21 branches Nationwide, their idea of Nationwide doesn't seem to include anyone living North of the M4

Hi Andy, i use this company for all my electrical needs.... i suppose over the last year ive spent a grand there so i get trade prices. They do local delivery free too. My 3m cables were £19 each, never seen them cheaper than that anywhere. Best regards Mark

Yeah but, yeah but ;) not many will be willing to spend a grand to get the trade prices you talk of, so for joe public, surely TVCables currently have a good deal... I think so anyway.

I'm not surprised at that price with that amount of spend, I would also offer very special prices to anyone who spent that much.

All the best,
Andy.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom