Thor: Love & Thunder and Netflix’s Sea Beast Reviews and the latest 4K + Movie/TV News…

Phil Hinton

Editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Cas and the movies team return to discuss new movies Thor: Love & Thunder and Netflix’s Sea Beast, along with the latest 4K, Movies and TV Show news as well as what the guys have been watching. Presented by Cas Harlow with Tom Davies, Simon Crust and Mark Costello

00:00:00 - Start

This podcast is sponsored by Farnell, the global electronics distributor, part of the Avnet group. Delivering products, services, and solutions to thousands of customers around the world who focus on electronic system design, manufacturing, industrial environments, as well as across maintenance and repair sectors.

These links will be live following the live stream

Direct Link

To watch the video with the live chat, click the YouTube logo in the video window
Support us by making a donation at avforums / Streamlabs
Become a Patron at AVForums is creating Videos | Patreon
Your donations help us to improve the website, publish more editorial and make better podcasts. Thank you.

I suggest you guys review an Indian Movie that's taking Netflix by storm called RRR.
It's a 3 hour long big budget action film, but unlike anything
you've seen from your traditional western films. By the way, the 3 hours goes very quickly and it's very entertaining.

Last edited:
Regarding the comments about teal push in new releases, this reminds me a little of the Technicolor picture setting on older LGs which had a teal push meant to mimic the look/white point of a projector?

Could it be they’re introducing a teal tint to do something similar?

Excellent enthusiasm in reading out the last bit @Tom Davies 😆😆

I suggest you guys review an Indian Movie that taking Netflix by storm called RRR.
It's a 3 hour long big budget action film, but unlike you've seen from your traditional western films. By the way, the 3 hours goes very quickly and it's very entertaining.
This movie is AMAZING.

Possibly my favourite of the year.

Regarding the comments about teal push in new releases, this reminds me a little of the Technicolor picture setting on older LGs which had a teal push meant to mimic the look/white point of a projector?

Could it be they’re introducing a teal tint to do something similar?
Possibly. Although in this day and age of very clearly quantifiable settings for white in each colour space you'd like to think not......but honestly, who knows. Its baffling really and while the likes of Arrow get crucified for some of their issues (some of which aren't even their fault - 12 Monkeys and Henry I'd argue are solely down to the rights holder who gave them the master), which to a man, all have been rectified with replacements, there's nothing at all from Studio Canal on these issues that are discussed up and down the internet.......

Maybe we don't make too much of a noise about them. Maybe we still keep buying the releases regardless. But either way, I'm surprised there's been total radio silence about it from them.

I suggest you guys review an Indian Movie that's taking Netflix by storm called RRR.
It's a 3 hour long big budget action film, but unlike anything
you've seen from your traditional western films. By the way, the 3 hours goes very quickly and it's very entertaining.
Holiday later this week, Apple TV box packed ahead of any clothes or sun tan lotion.......this will be watched. Oh yes. It will be watched. Cheers!

HUUUUGE thor fan and marvel overall here

5/10

The plot was silly (opening scene for example) and weak.

Comedy was waaaay to forced

Loved ragnarok but this plot was lazy and overall this movie was a dud

Unfortunatly Phase 4 has already had more duds than the first 3 phases COMBINED!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom