Thor : Love And Thunder (Delayed to 8th July 2022)

Thor-tastic Or A Quadrillogy Too Far?

• Total voters

Drax1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Looks like we may just get be getting a fourth instalment if rumours are to believed, complete with Taika Waititi directing again. We'll see...

thor-ragnarok-team.png

Thor star Tessa Thompson says Marvel is considering another sequel with Ragnarok's Taika Waititi returning

Waititi Has Pitched A Fourth "Thor" To Marvel? - Dark Horizons

Depending on how things pan out for this month's grand 'finale', I wouldnt be surprised to see a
gender swap for the lead as per the comics.

Last edited:
I think...

old king thor and wolverine would be epic

agree that number 3 was a great movie....just hope they stay with that style of movie rather than the abomination that was number 2 (IMO)

Round where I live, "Thor" is pronounced "Four" so let's hope they keep the numeric for comedy value.

So now we’re in the Endgame will
Thor 4 just be a cross over with GOTG Vol 3 !?

asgardians of the galaxy with korg and meik would would awesome.

Isn't that want the comic was called as of September 2018 anyway?

I like the idea of an Asgardians of the galaxy movie aka GOTG 3 which gets Thor back on track and then a baddass version with fat removed to come up against a decent villain(s) like Helas and Bors return in a Thor 4 would be incredible.

So the man himself had this to say about another outing -

"I'd love to do more to be honest. And I don't know what the plan is. I feel more energized on where it could go...But I'll use that in other places and other characters and if it's the end here."

The best part of that news is that production on their Akira movie has been put on hold indefinitely.

F9D2AD58-07D1-480B-8EFB-3389236B0546.jpeg

NOV 5th 2021
Tessa Thompson returning.
Natalie Portman returning - will be a female Thor !

Last edited:
Glad Portman has worked things out to return to MCU/Thor as Goddess of Thunder

Can anyone explain how it is Jane Foster will be a female Thor ? Completely unfamiliar with the comics.

And fat Thor HAS to go. It worked as a joke for about
15 minutes of Endgame, and couldn't believe it when he was stretched out for the rest of the film. Biggest negative to an otherwise great blockbuster.

Last edited:
I guess she thought the material was beneath her in the first 2 films and it showed. Or maybe she was sold on her part being bigger and more significant and it turned out not to be the case.

Anyhoo now she gets to join in on the female empowerment movement so she's back and ready to kickass. I had a feeling that thor 4 would be more female orientated when Thor left responsibility of Asgard in end game.

Does this now leave the door open for Thor's part to be smaller in Thor 4 and bigger in gotg 3?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom