• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Thomson Scenium DTH8550 wont record on Hard Drive

Chasser

Standard Member
My Thomson DTH8550 has stopped recording onto the hard drive. According to the machine - "There is no space left. On-going recordings may have been interrupted".

It was working fine until a couple of months ago. As I deleted recordings the amount of space being freed up didn't correspond to the amount I was deleting each time. I used to put the machine on standby and turn it back on which used to free up more space and occasionally I would have to power off/on completely to free space.

Recently the situation has gradually gotten worse so that now deleting recordings has no effect. I have 4 recordings which take up about 4 hours still in the video library.

I have also tried the reset to factory settings option which has also had no effect.

Any ideas out there?

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom