1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thomson & Hitachi RPs

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by sanj, Oct 24, 2002.

1. sanj

sanj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Hi all,

I have been viewing this post for a while now and this is my first post so go easy on me!

I am considering buying a RP and I have seen a Thomson 44 TW 611S down at Powerhouse and liked it. I was wondering if any one knows if this is the latest model or is the 44 RW 67US the latest model?

I can only find a few online places that sell one or other variant and those have been:empiredirect, qed-uk and hed. Any other locations that you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

I'm having a look at the Sony KP44PX2U tonight and would have liked to have seen the Hitachi 44" but believe this to be dis-continued, is this correct?

Before anybody starts on about toshs I have seen one (the 42WH18B) and didn't like it! I will probably view a few more toshs before making up my mind.

What do people think about Samsung Rps?

By the way, a good place to view a large selection of RPs (other than Thomson and Hitachi) is at Dixons XL in Cardiff city centre. The XL differentiates it from all other Dixons because its their largest shop in Britain!

TIA,

Sanj :)