Thomson dti6300 problem

Keefaz

Standard Member
A few weeks ago all my recorded programmes disappeared. Now, I have no TV guide and some channels have disappeared. When I try to re-scan channels, I receive a message saying, "It has not been possible to load the Top Up TV service information. This maybe due to a weak channel 16 (QVC) signal."

My Top Up TV subscription expired years ago: could this be the problem? I have removed the Top Up TV card and tried re-scanning, but it makes no difference.

Would appreciate some help!

Keith

sedj

Standard Member
You could try disconecting the pvr from the mains for a couple of minutes and try again. This should force a disk check and act like a pc cold re-boot which sometimes fixes things like this.

Alternatively you could do a factory reset which will lose your recordings but is a last resort method which if it does not work your box is fubard. More can be read at this page:
http://thompedia.a.wiki-site.com/in...rd_Drive.E2.80.99.2C_a_drastic_last_resort.29

Good Luck :thumbsup:

Keefaz

Standard Member
Ah, cool!

I tried unplugging... and nothing. Did the reset you linked to and all is well! :clap:

Must admit: this box is probably the buggiest bit of kit I've ever bought.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom