Thomson DTi6300-16 use in France

Burli

Standard Member
I have a Thomson dti6300-16 TUTV box which I have been using as a PVR without a TU card and works well on UK Freeview channels. I have now brought it with me to France and hope to use it in the same way on the French TNT channels. If I perform a set up it finds all the frequencies and channels in use here and acts like a set top box to view channels on a tv via the scart lead. It doesn't find any Top UP TV services nor TU TV guide as it says it cannot detect QVC on channel 16, this I presume is because the French system system uses a different channel for the guide, it would be nice but not essential to have the guide. However, even though I have re-set to factory install several times it still has the UK time (GMT) which it was using before I brought it here and I cannot find any way to change this, so there is now a 2hour time difference from local time here. I suppose that the TUTV code is still loaded ( version 7.09), so does anyone know how this can be removed and to let me use the box as a simple PVR ? or even just to correct the time!. I have tried resetting everything that is resettable and even formatted the HDD but still stuck with GMT

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom