1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thomson DTI2300 Says no signal on some channels,i had them okay this morning, Why?

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by waynewickenden, Mar 5, 2005.

1. waynewickenden

waynewickenden

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have had a Thomson DT12300 for at least 4.5 months now, up till about 6pm today, i have been able to receive all of the channels that you are able to recieve,

But when watching QVC, Small office home office, the picture went blank, then said no signal, on investigating further i noticed that i had had the same problem on other channels, Price Drop, Bid Up, Channel Five, Discovery, Just to name a few.

I think i recieve my signal from either the Dover or the Bluebell Hill transmitter if that helps anyone.

Anyone able to help?

2. waynewickenden

waynewickenden

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Its from the Bluebell Hill Transmitter, i have just tried doing a factory reset, didnt help either,

Anyone able to help me,

Im desperate, I need to watch a programe on Discovery tonight,

Someone must know a solution

Thanks

Wayne

3. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    try digital spy? perhaps it is a fault at the tramsitter end (assume your antenna is still on the roof etc)

4. waynewickenden

waynewickenden

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Dont even try talking about digital spy they are total rubbish, tried to sign up but wouldnt allow me to have my Hotmail email address, total rubbish

Anyone able to help,

It is a freeview discussion forum by the way!!!

5. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    :confused: :confused: :confused: while my DTI2300 is useless it still has all the channels...........