1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thomson DTI 2300 - Moved and can't watch Freeview

Discussion in 'Freeview & YouView' started by sibyllemarie, Sep 20, 2005.

1. sibyllemarie

sibyllemarie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

I'm completely new to the forums, I hope someone can help me. Last year I bought the Thomson DTI 2300 receiver and it worked fine. However, I didn't use it for the past 3 months. When I moved I tried to connect it, but after finding out that the house is subscribed to NTL I bought an aerial that is supposedly working with Freeview. However, the box does not connect to the TV properly and doesn't react to the remote. The only button working is the power switch. The green light is on, the cables are connected but I don't get any signal from the box. It showed the error code No Channel before, since I switched it off and on it doesn't do anything. My area is supposed to have Freeview. Does anybody have an idea what I could do? Any help is MUCH appreciated.

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    where and when did you buy it?

3. sibyllemarie

sibyllemarie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    From the Comet website, about one year ago. Will hunt for the guarantee but not sure if I still find it in all those moving boxes...

4. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    try your email inbox, also have you tried unplugging from power for 5 minutes before plugging back in and trying again