1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thomson DTH7500

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by raydun, Jul 24, 2004.

Tags:
  1. raydun

raydun

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just wondering does anyone have any info on the new Thomson DTH7500.
    I have seen a review quoting a price of £400, I was wondering when it was due in the UK.
    I am currently trying out the DTH7000 (from Argos - got it at a sale price of £299 - this offer is now finished I think). I am pretty happy with it except for the problem with Naviclick / BBC programmes (discussed in detail on this forum).
    I think Thomson should have cured the problem in this new model, and with the bigger hard drive (80 gig) etc, I will probably return the DTH7000 and wait for the DTH7500.

2. WebReaper

WebReaper
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My DTH7000 has gone funny in the last few days - suddenly all my weekly timers have jumped forward so they're set to record at the end of October. This means I've missed several programmes and would have missed several more if I'd not noticed and manually reset the timers. :mad:

I'm extremely unhappy about this, and want to contact Thomson about it. The naviclick issues are one thing, but this is quite unacceptable. Does anyone have an address or telephone number with which to contact Thomson in the UK?