thomson dlp 44dl617 review

nice 1 gooner, all you need now is high definition sources. how does it compare to other dlps youve looked at :)

hi in the room its very nice see pic if it works. was a bit nervous when it was first in there but am getting used to it now, 1 thing though is that thet every now and then the picture is a litle blurry faces have a ripple effect????? does this happen on all dlp sets ???? dvd its perfect!
ive not got an aerial in so its not interfering and ive got an ixos scart lead which ive swapped for a thor and ill see what its like

anyone know what the socket is to the let of the aerial input?? is it a hdmi??? also is that dvi socket where i put my pc in??

wow so many replies lol
anyone know how to get my sky remote to work tv ?? tried the sky manual 7007 i think dont work properley

any one know if this th has a hdmi slot theres a hole in the back but i havent a clue what its for

ok update got the tv changed ! its not buzzing now, but i have a problem when watching a film tonite on dark scenes i could see what looked like finger marks about 5"on the right side of the screen after the film finished i dusted the screen and noticed them again while watching taken dusted again but its not dust, little strange to explain. i looks like a ripple if i run my finger over the mark it moves (like when u press a lcd display) but as soon as the pressure is off it returns to the same spot? any ideas?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom