Quantcast

thomson dlp 44dl617 review

richie007bond

i just bought a thomson dlp 44dl617 tv and man i am impressed.The picture quailty is amazing i can say its the best i have seen,its beats any lcd and plazma screen i have seen so far.There were some rainbow effects when i first started watching it but now i dont even notice them.There is some fan noise but its nothing distracting all in all am well pleased with my tv, now all i need to do now is try some hi def sources ,if standard def is this good am in for a real treat.

K

kmhtkmhtkmht

Well should've bought a Samsung 46, would've sTEAMEd your TV set.

gooner#14

Banned
hia i am thinking of getting one of these and was wondering how you was getting on with it, any chance you can post some pics, whats it like on sky and is footie any good on it? thanks

richie007bond

hi gooner the thomsons exellent with sky tv the best ive seen so far,picture is very sharp with no smearing whatso ever.Its hd ready with 720p and 1080i,the connections r 3 scarts ,component,dvi-d along with some front and back audio inputs u can also add a sub and speakers if u wish.I boubht mt tv from bright house for £1400,hope this answers some off ur questions ill post some pics later for u

vipergrm

Would be great to see your setup Richie. You folk must have money to burn paying
s h i t e house all that money!

Grzenio

Standard Member
61" SIZE (W x H x D) in mm: 1435 x 1195 x 480
50" SIZE (W x H x D) in mm: 1192 x 1000 x 405
44" SIZE (W x H x D) in mm: 1054 x 885 x 394

In Germany you can buy 61" version for around 1900 Euro.

Attachments

scoobysti

Novice Member

scoobysti

Novice Member
the page isnt coming up now, its a PDF file, you need to have Adobe Reader installed, do a search on google and you will find it, i think its free :D
let me know if you have problems

gooner#14

Banned
well its in set up initialy and i love it pic quality is very good dvd is awesome with a cheap component wire got to have a play with pic settings but 1st impressions are very neat

gooner#14

Banned
wow its awesome have got a little bit of smudging on itv bbc but movie channels and dvd is superb also watched some nfl too awesome

scoobysti

Novice Member
nice 1 gooner, all you need now is high definition sources. how does it compare to other dlps youve looked at :)

gooner#14

Banned
hi in the room its very nice see pic if it works. was a bit nervous when it was first in there but am getting used to it now, 1 thing though is that thet every now and then the picture is a litle blurry faces have a ripple effect????? does this happen on all dlp sets ???? dvd its perfect!
ive not got an aerial in so its not interfering and ive got an ixos scart lead which ive swapped for a thor and ill see what its like

gooner#14

Banned
anyone know what the socket is to the let of the aerial input?? is it a hdmi??? also is that dvi socket where i put my pc in??

gooner#14

Banned
wow so many replies lol
anyone know how to get my sky remote to work tv ?? tried the sky manual 7007 i think dont work properley