1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thomson digi box and Projector

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by noise_noise, Dec 8, 2004.

1. noise_noise

noise_noise

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hope someone here can help, because Sky technical didnt. Just tried to sell me Sky+, then mumbled on about Scart pins....

When i try and watch Sky through my projector the signal is black and white, scrambled with flashes of colour. The projector displays a message "50Hz Monochrome" I am connecting the Thomson digi box to my Themescene H56 projector with a Scart to Svid cable and have tried changing the Sky output between PAL/RGB.

The leads all seem fine to me and i can watch DVD and computer stuff no probs.

Could it be that the box is the problem and i need a different one? Was only installed a couple of months ago.

Any help is appreciated and im sure there is a simple solution that doesnt involve me having to buy Sky+!

2. mps

mps

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Try changing the scart lead on your dvd player then see if the dvd output is in black and white.if it is than most likely you will need to change settings on your projector.

Regards.