• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Thomson big problems!

lencuff

I got a DTI6300-16 from my dad who no longer wanted it. Set it all up and it all seemed to work fine. I left it in standby for a while - a couple of weeks (!) as I have SKY plus and was going to sell it. When I tried it again, it all works fine UNTIL I plug an aerial in!! As soon as I plug the aerial in, the whole thing locks up and then start a cycle of rebooting every few minutes. If I disconnect the aerial then it turns on fine and stays on. I can even play recorded programs OK as well. I've also noticed that when I switch it on with the aerial connected, and the menu selected, it's fine until the date and time appear in the menu bar. As soon as these appear the box locks up!

Any ideas please? Is there a factory default option I can try?

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom