• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Thomson 6021 Library Problems....Help!

Jacques100

Standard Member
Hi,

my Thomson DTI 6021 Freeview Recorder is having major problems regarding its Library. It won''t let me play anything from the library and now says that there is 1% space left, even though yesterday there was over 30% and I've not recorded anything since. I've deleted a couple of programmes and it still says 1%. Thus, I can neither watch anything from, nor record anything to, the Library.
I phoned TopUp/Thomson and they reckoned the only solution is to format HDD and reset fatory settings. This wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for the fact that I have loads of stuff recorded that I want to watch and would rather not get rid of it all.
I don't hold up much hope but does anybody have any tricks/tips up their sleeve to solve this problem without having to delete my whole Library?

J
user_online.png
progress.gif

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom