1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thomson 32WB643S Stockists?

Discussion in 'TVs' started by mathew, Mar 21, 2004.

1. mathew

mathew

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Hi all,

just wondering if anyone had seen the WB643 in the wild?

comet have it for £799.99
    unbeatable have it for £726.99 (went out of stock earlier this week :( )

Empiredirect have it, but around £796, and no response to my email asking them to pricematch unbeatable, sent about 1 week ago, so I'm already unimpressed with them..

anyone know anywhere else?

preferably at or below the unbeatable price.

thanks!

:kisses:

2. ashm

ashm

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Mathew

I have been looking at this TV also. I think the unbeatable price you quote is w/o delivery. With delivery it comes to 750 odd. I went to my local Comet to have a good play, but unfortunately they don't have any on display. I was advised to go to one of their superstore, nearest one about 16 miles away. My nephew works at Comet so I plan to get 10% discount when I do go ahead!

3. Gort

Gort

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have been considering this tv. Unbeatable are out of stock at the moment, I sent them an email and they said they would do a back order, it would take around ten days.

Also Unbeatable have it for £650 without stand. Around £730 with stand. So the stand costs around £80 and looks crap compared to other brands. Although the 32WB863 stand looks better.

I want to get more info on this tv though before I buy. What is the menu system like? What trick functions does it have?

:smashin:Thanx
    klaatu-marada-nikto@dsl.pipex.com