1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thompson 44RW65US

Discussion in 'TVs' started by harvy2020, Apr 2, 2001.

1. harvy2020

harvy2020

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ive seen this set for £1575 at www.value-direct.com thats a good price for a set thats 44inchs and its got a cool silver finish and looks better then the black most tv's are.

So has anyone used or tried it, what did u think of it, is it really too good to be true or is it a poor tv hence the low price.

I am in the middle of buying either this set or the Sony 41DS1 - i want the Sony because it has the digital built in, but considering the Thomson is cheaper and bigger I wouldnt mind it at all!!!! [​IMG]

HELP ME IM AM LOSING IT LIKE EVERYDAY I READ MORE OF THIS DAMN INTERNET THINGY!!!!

Thanks for any help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And could you please give me sites for good prices on Tv's.

------------------
    Moooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

2. harvy2020

harvy2020

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Damn this tv has a EISA award for BEST PROJECTION TELLY 2000-2001 shall i buy it or what??!!!?!?!!?!??

Help me, has anybody seen any reviews for this on any mags or websites ,please tell me.

Thanks

And another thing why are the reviews on this website of old TVS are their any websites that review all the latest TVs like when they are released and not 2-3 months later like this site [​IMG]

3. Nigel Ince

Nigel Ince

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have seen it in action & i would buy it anytime as it looks the dogs blollcks. The pic is wicked & the only thing to be wary of is its size !!

Its huge & very heavy

Nige