Thompson 44RW65US

harvy2020

Novice Member
Reaction score
Ive seen this set for £1575 at www.value-direct.com thats a good price for a set thats 44inchs and its got a cool silver finish and looks better then the black most tv's are.

So has anyone used or tried it, what did u think of it, is it really too good to be true or is it a poor tv hence the low price.

I am in the middle of buying either this set or the Sony 41DS1 - i want the Sony because it has the digital built in, but considering the Thomson is cheaper and bigger I wouldnt mind it at all!!!!
smile.gif

HELP ME IM AM LOSING IT LIKE EVERYDAY I READ MORE OF THIS DAMN INTERNET THINGY!!!!

Thanks for any help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And could you please give me sites for good prices on Tv's.

------------------
Moooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Damn this tv has a EISA award for BEST PROJECTION TELLY 2000-2001 shall i buy it or what??!!!?!?!!?!??

Help me, has anybody seen any reviews for this on any mags or websites ,please tell me.

Thanks

And another thing why are the reviews on this website of old TVS are their any websites that review all the latest TVs like when they are released and not 2-3 months later like this site
frown.gif

I have seen it in action & i would buy it anytime as it looks the dogs blollcks. The pic is wicked & the only thing to be wary of is its size !!

Its huge & very heavy

Nige

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom