This years festivals..............

Cowden_harley

Hello all,

I've been going to T in The Park for around the last 5 or so years.

I seen this year as the opportunity for it to overtake Glastonbury as the biggest stage with the biggest names of the summer.

Unfortunately IMO theyve blown it unless they pull a few rabbits out of hats.

I look at the V Vestival and have to say so far it looks to be the best.

Anyway, I was wondering what all your thoughts were on the line ups so far and if anybody knows any inside info to give us the nod............fire away and keep it clean.:thumbsup:

GavTNewbie

Novice Member
T In The Park Lineup

Doesnt look too bad to me at the moment, and you can add The Editors as Sunday headliners as well (Tom Smith said this at the Glasgow Barrowlands gig last night :thumbsup: )

Would be interesting to see if they get Radiohead, or if the rumour is true that they have exclusively signed to the Leeds/Reading Festival this year ?

thecourtenayboy

Standard Member
Ive been to 2 Glastonbury's a Virgin @ Chelmsford, and Reading last year. And I have to say that Reading was the best I've been to. Virgin keep improving their line-ups but the fact that its only 2 days lets it down.

Already got my ticket for Reading this year, cant wait!

Mindcrime

Monsters of Rock returns this year after a long hiatus. The headlining acts aren't much to get get excited about, Deep Purple and Alice Cooper, but the supporting acts are. Thunder, Ted Nugent, and for the first time in the UK for 26 years, Journey! And all for 38 quid. Bargain:D :D .

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom