This weekend's benefit concert ...

That's because she's famous in your Google History. She only comes up if you've recently searched for her, which I have no doubt you have been Zincubus. If I type A into Google I get:

View attachment 870370

Shows what an interesting life I lead, NHS Patient Access is a higher hit than a young female popstar :D

It's the Google suggested search term, as you are typing, rather than what the search for 'a' returns.
I get a similar search to you, but the Google suggestion as I type gives me ariana grande just below three specific searches I did that started with a.

Screenshot_20170605-214749.png

A very small insight into my searching habits! Mrs Rancid did the same, one of her search terms was amanda holden nipples.

It's the Google suggested search term, as you are typing, rather than what the search for 'a' returns.
Aha, that makes sense, thanks...

I get a similar search to you, but the Google suggestion as I type gives me ariana grande just below three specific searches I did that started with a.
There are NO plot holes in Aliens! :mad::rolleyes:

:)

Search in an Incognito window to avoid including your own history.

Oh but you do, you both did an identical search and came up with the same results :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom