• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

This saved Me at Least £400

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrahamC

Established Member
Jesus £15 for a 5ft piece of plastic trunking .... I should co-co. :thumbsdow your not a salesman for the company are you.

kevin444

Banned
No Im Not a Salesman Im Actually a Therapist. The Price i thought was fine, It has a hinge and can be opened as many times as you want and I couldnt find anything near it price wise. Ill Post a Pic Of My Screen and See What You Think

GrahamC

Established Member

neil879

Banned
£17 seems pretty good to be, the only other thing I have come across is a system by a company called Vogal but it is 3 times the price and is only available in what looks like polished aluminium where as my TV is like aluminium plastic and black.

It's a lot better than that square rubbish. How easy was it to fit?

kevin444

Banned
Was Really east To Fit, Has Like Stick Stuff On The Back. But I drilled and Plugged The Wall. You fit all you cables inside and close the hinged Lid.

I maybe Should have got the aluminium Though.

What You Think ??

neil879

Banned
Depends upon what you want really, I think I would go for the Aluminium but the white blends in nicely with the walls.

Having had a look at the web site I may go for black as that is the colour of the TV's surround.

Which ever one you choose its going to look better than the square stuff and cost a lot less than recessing.

The flooring stuff looks good as well to take the power cables to the sockets.

i have a 42" wall plasma, my kids kept pulling cables out of the telly which did my head in ,as i kept having to buy new scart leads, i searched for ages looking for a decent solution coz i didnt want to recess. praise be to the lord found trunking to do what i wanted, it only cost me a tenner,its the best tenner i have ever spent see it at www.d-line.co.uk

inzaman

i have a 42" wall plasma, my kids kept pulling cables out of the telly which did my head in ,as i kept having to buy new scart leads, i searched for ages looking for a decent solution coz i didnt want to recess. praise be to the lord found trunking to do what i wanted, it only cost me a tenner,its the best tenner i have ever spent see it at www.d-line.co.uk
Your first two posts as a new member recommending d-line, you are not affiliated with them in anyway are you?

neil879

Banned
Inzaman - just had a look at your Home Cinema v nice - My lass complained about me spending £1.5k on a plasma for the sitting room.

neil879

Banned
Well I decided to take a look at the D-Line stuff as well. The plasma pack was really easy to install and there was no problem putting all of the cables through.

I also got some that runs around the bottom of the skirting boards, a bit like beading you use on laminate floors. I have all of my power cables running through it to the sockets.

I would definitely advise it to anyone who is looking for a cheap option and wants something simple. Worth taking a look.

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
How interesting that kevin444, neil879 and [email protected] all posted from the same ip address and all registered within 3 hours of each other. BUSTED!!!!
Definitely someone trying to promote this website/product in an underhanded manner.
All users banned and .tlc-direct. added to the swear filter as punishment.

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
GrahamC said:
Jesus £15 for a 5ft piece of plastic trunking .... I should co-co. :thumbsdow your not a salesman for the company are you.
Most probably. Banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom