This probably doesn't belong in here but can you help me anyway???

CyBeRkId2002

Yesterday I ordered a new p+s for the missus for christmas off amazon (i know, leaving it late). I didnt think this would be a problem as underneath the price it said "want it guaranteed by Saturday 23rd Dec, choose express delivery at the checkout" which i did. I have now had the email through saying the item was sent by special delivery this morning and been provided with a tracking number. I then went to parcel force and checked the item and it will arrive before the guaranteed date of 27th December". Not sure what to do now as I have literally maxed out my account and if it doesnt turn up tomorrow I cant afford to go and buy one from the shops and return the one to amazon.

Should I be worried yet? If it doesnt arrive I will be very annoyed at their use of the term "guaranteed" on their website. If i was aware that their was a chance the item would not arrive before christmas I would have gone down to Jessops and bought one (tried price matching earlier yesterday but they said the offer finished last tuesday)

Thanks in advance for any feedback,
Michael

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
The only consolation I can offer is that although RM don't guarantee to deliver SD items on Saturday, every time I've had something posted to me on a Friday it's been duly delivered on the Saturday.

CyBeRkId2002

excellent, thats good to know cheers.

i wondered if RM didnt even send SD parcels on Saturday. You've made me feel slightly calmer now.

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom