This prob been ask a few time but for my benefit what shall i do

Rookies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am trying to decide what to do as I am wanting to get the most out of my tv by viewing some top pictures. I was decided to get the tosh E1 DVD player but then again I come accross that there going to be a duel player out for around £500.

What shall i do...

I am trying to decide what to do as I am wanting to get the most out of my tv by viewing some top pictures. I was decided to get the tosh E1 DVD player but then again I come accross that there going to be a duel player out for around £500.

What shall i do...

Rookies

Could you tell us a little bit more about your setup ? Things like the model of display, do you have a surround amp, how far you sit from the screen, what region are your DVD's, do plan to rent discs etc. Also are there specific films you would like to watch in HD ?

The short answer without knowing anything about your setup is that a dual player would offer a greater choice of movies in HD. If your interest is HD movies then being able to access both formats is the way to go IMO. The downside is to do this is more expensive than buying just a HD DVD player.

AVI

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom