This one will make you think!!!!!!!!!!!

S

sdl

I don't know if this has been asked before, but I figured I'd try anyway. There are a lot of threads asking what are your favorite demo discs. My question digs a little deeper.

IF ALL OF YOUR DVD's HAD TO BE TAKEN AWAY (Heaven forbid!) EXCEPT ONE. What is the ONE DVD you would have to keep.

It's ok to list reasons: Picture Quality, Sound , Story Line etc.

Mine would have to be U-571 (subject to change later in this post) for sound and story line. It may or may not be accurate, but I enjoyed it regardless.

Scarface - for the simple reason that it is my most favorite film ever.

it has to be The Shawshank redemption.maybe not for sound but what cinema was made for(no oscars!!!!):p

Jenna loves Bryana of course! ;)

Star trek first contact, I love that film!

ad

Rumble in the Bronx

Twin Town

Conan the Barbarian. Seen it hundreds of times, never got bored with it, love the film, think the actors are cool, everything about this movie is great in my eyes except the crappy mono soundtrack.:D

Clerks - been working in retail to long I think :)
or
Once were warriors - just love the film to death,the story,acting,photography,music,etc.........

Either the office, i watch it constantly, always makes me laugh

"i think theres been a rape up there!"

Or Fast and the furious, i know loads of people hate it but i love it.

Video Essentials!;)

Best Regards,
KBDVD.

Lord of the Rings Trilogy Box-Set. :)

I'm Alan Partridge - funny all the way through

saving private ryan. i just love war films.

it would be a toss up between Sexy Beast, Withnail and I and are you ready for this..... scorpion king (I've already watched it six times)!!:eek: :eek:

I apologise... I know I'm bad.

these films simply for their repeat viewing value.

For me it would have to be Human Traffic. My all time most watched discs. I think I must have seen that DVD 40 times and seen the film 4 times in the cinema as well. It just gets me in the mood for a good night out. Most of the quotes on IMDB from that movie is my doing. I sent in a lot more but they haven't been put up.

And my Deep Inside Kobe Tai would be hidden away somewhere so I would have kept that too ;)

Kenneth

Talking Heads - Stop Making Sense

But that may change next week - Band of Brothers or LOTR might just take its place

Fight club or South Park- Bigger, Longer & Uncut. Insert James' excuse for The Scorpion King here. I've seen it about 40-50 times know. It just doesn't get any less funny. I don't even particuarly like the series...

Either ..

Pulp Fiction
Shawshank Redemption
or
Fight Club

and the winner is ....

Pulp Fiction!

Glitter! no wait I don't own that one...

Its a tough question i'm gonna go for Fight Club

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom