• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

This one or that one?

lance.carter

just trawling looking for a second camera.

these look like quite different beasts to me.

The fuji specs look great but at 180g plus battery, it must be a good deal bulkier than the canon which costs a lot less too.

presume the fuji best for your spouse's bag, but the canon for your jacket pocket!

PKW

Standard Member
I would say go for the Canon as you've obviously had good experiences with them to call yourself a Canon person. There are two Canon compact cameras in my family and both have been superb.

jammy86

Thanks guys,

I think i'll go with the Canon after all. The small format of the ixus range has always been a selling point for me (i've got a ixus40) and given how much interest in actually taking pictures she has, compared to capturing moments/memories I think the advantage of the smaller format might outweigh the cons.

Cheers
JAmes.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom