Quantcast

This must be a mis-print, surely!!

Member 6435

Blimey

Wish we could make margins like that - one sale and I think I'd be bringing my retirement forward :D

Could however put a bit of pressure on some credit card limits

MAW

Banned
This 2000 XGA home cinema projector weighs only 3 Kg's. If you're looking for a cost effective presentation solution that offers a satisfying blend of features in a lightweight package, then the Mitsubishi XD 200 home theatre projector could be for you.
Cost effective? The mind boggles!

William123

Novice Member
Now guys, they might be generous enough to offer 12 months interest free :D

K

Kramer

Do they have a "price-match" policy? You know, if you find it cheaper we'll refund 110% of the difference?

OK, lets see:

£117,498.83 - £2,000 = £115,498.83.

110% of the difference = £127048.71

So pay £117.498.83 & get back £127,048.71.

That's a free PJ & £9,550 cashback :rotfl:

I'm getting 2 if that's the caes :D

K

Kramer

At Just Projectors we aim to provide the best value for money whilst ensuring that our quality and service levels are not compromised.
If you find exact model cheaper then email our price promise service [email protected] or alternatively call our price promise line and press option 1,3 and we will make every effort to beat that price.
Awwwwwwww bugger, no 110% policy :(

:D

Benito

Standard Member
Originally posted by Kramer
Do they have a "price-match" policy? You know, if you find it cheaper we'll refund 110% of the difference?

OK, lets see:

£117,498.83 - £2,000 = £115,498.83.

110% of the difference = £127048.71

So pay £117.498.83 & get back £127,048.71.

That's a free PJ & £9,550 cashback :rotfl:

I'm getting 2 if that's the caes :D
LOL

Let's recalculate here. The difference in your example is £2000. 110% of the difference is £2200. This is what you would get the original price reduced by in a 110% price match policy.

MAW

Banned
Benito, you've lost the plot. Kramer's arithmetic and logic are right, shame they don't offer the tesco price guarantee. Do you think we ought to ask them to price match on it? Might not be as much fun as the ebay scammers thread in the plasma forum, but I'm sure they'd be embarrassed. We all make mistakes, but that's the biggest I've seen. Shame also they shifted the decimal point that way and not the other.

K

Kramer

What about Barclay's price promise? Don't they refund your card if the item drops in price etc.?

Imagine a claim for £115,000 odd :eek:

As MAW says, I've seen mistakes before but never of this magnitude.

:smoke:

CooperUK

I wonder how much a replacement lamp is - it only has 2000 hour lamp life!

:devil:

Top Bottom