This isn't something I usually do

K

kay1989

Hey All,

I was wondering if you could all do me the biggest favour ever and vote for my 10 month old son in the babyface competition for him to become the new face of 'TOMY'?

It's real simple, all you have to do is follow the link and hit the orange vote button :)

http://babyfacecompetition.co.uk/babies/toby--6

Also if you could please ask your family and friends this would be awesome :D

Thank you in advance :)

Julie

no waisting a post with saying spam is spam, if you dont care dnt post
Are you actually telling an established member of AVForums that he is not allowed to post? :rotfl:

Another question, if you allow me.:rolleyes: Don't you think it's unfair on the other contenders that you join a forum to ask its members to vote for your own child?

K

kay1989

Are you actually telling an established member of AVForums that he is is not allowed to post? :rotfl:

Another question, if you allow me.:rolleyes: Don't you think it's unfair on the other contenders that you join a forum to ask its members to vote for your own child?
i think you'll find im not the only parent who is posting on forums, 90% of the parents are posting too

kBm

Distinguished Member
i think you'll find im not the only parent who is posting on forums, 90% of the parents are posting too
I'd agree with that as current rank one is hardly a winner, plus its two images combined as one. Someone call the 'feds....

Anywho, joined just to get votes - :thumbsdow from me.

Beside, none of them are a patch on my lad...

DSC_3245 by kbmacpherson, on Flickr

or my niece for that fact...

DSC_3642 by kbmacpherson, on Flickr

bias, me? :D

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
I won't be voting as you blatantly joined these forums to gain votes in the competition.....which is unfair.

Also, if Tomy were associated with a ginga baby then I would immediately mistrust their products and my own beautiful children would probably cry at the adverts.

Maybe try these forums : www.gulliblenoninternetsavvyconsumers-r-u-s.com/forums

Steven

Senior Moderator
I decided to look at the other entrants and after exhaustive deliberation I voted for another baby

Member 55145

Distinguished Member
As Toby was ranked 351 i voted for number 352 just to turn the heat up :p

god i hater spammers and cheaters :rolleyes:

Axel40

Banned
I can't abide this. You join just so you can spam for votes. No chance.

An established member for sure but not just signing up for it.

Voted for someone else.:smashin:

Desmo

Distinguished Member
Vote requests from long standing members may get my vote if I think they are least in with a chance of winning and deserve it. Vote requests from people who sign up just wanting my vote make me vote....for somebody else :)

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
the ginger one is at 287 now...I voted for 288.

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
look at those god awful posed "cover shots" type portraits behind little Toby as well..... **wannabee showbiz mum alert***. Also, you need to pay less attention to garnering votes from complete strangers, and more attention to your roots, any hair stylist could sort that for you.

Maybe go on mumsnet....actually don't....as they would rip you to shreds more than us :hiya:

sniffer66

Distinguished Member
Just had a look at the Top 20 and I cant, in all good conscience vote for any of them ! Have you seen the names the parents have given them ? Is there a Top 100 Chav Baby Names book given out for free at Mcdonalds or something ???
Either that or people are making them up :devil:

tvbox

Distinguished Member
If you were a prominent member that has been here for 6,7,8,9 years, and has thousands of posts, we might consider voting. But signing up purely for getting votes for anything is not right. Post it on your Facebook and have your friends vote, or send it as an email, people who know you. Nothing wrong with that.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...

Latest News

Samsung updates and expands access to Samsung TV Plus
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Disney+ UK introduces GroupWatch co-viewing feature
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Netflix UK for November 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Harman Kardon launches Citation Amp
  • By Andy Bassett