This is the First Time!

nbat58

Amazing, this is the first time since joining AVF that I have ever seen more members in the Plasma section than the the LCD one (27 vs 18) are things swinging the other way?

Jimb077

Novice Member
Its still usually the other way round......just checked......50-34 to the LCD corner!!:smashin:

Poor deluded fools!!:D

nbat58

Mind you, as soon as I have finished writing the thread, went back and had a look and went the other way again (39 vs 27):rolleyes:.

Julie

Amazing, this is the first time since joining AVF that I have ever seen more members in the Plasma section than the the LCD one (27 vs 18) are things swinging the other way?
Shush, Bad Bob may be watching!! :rotfl:

imran33

Standard Member
I want to by a Plasma because it definetly has the best quality for image and motion compared with lcd. I want to watch football, movies and play xbox 360. I wont be playing so many hours on the xbox 360 but my only concern is screen burn. I would get a pioneer plasma but I want to keep to a budget so the panasonic 42px80 seems good value.

jamiesdad

Novice Member
:D funnily enough dont read the lcd forum any more
i wonder if more undecided's like me have now decided on a plasma since reading this forum :)

regards

David

Badger0-0

Distinguished Member
I want to by a Plasma because it definetly has the best quality for image and motion compared with lcd. I want to watch football, movies and play xbox 360. I wont be playing so many hours on the xbox 360 but my only concern is screen burn. I would get a pioneer plasma but I want to keep to a budget so the panasonic 42px80 seems good value.
The trick, I think, is to ensure you vary your viewing, ie don't constantly use it for gaming or letterboxed films. I've used a wii for hours on my old Hitachi and my panny and never had retention , let alone burn.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom