This is the final straw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sve

Ex Member
Reaction score
This is a Commonwealth War Graves Cemetery in Libya. These bastards are desecrating a Cemetery to the War dead who give up their lives so these bastards could have their freedom. Never mind the Libyain government bombing the bastard back to the stone age, give me the tools and I will do it myself.

Libya: Cementary of british war victims destroyed by Muslim Mob - YouTube

Last edited:
Colonel Gaddafi made sure those Cemeteries were kept clean and looked after. Even the Roman ruins along the coast, which are some of the most spectacular in existence, remained intact.
It is unfortunate that because of our intervention and the removal of the Gaddafi, who had a firm and ruthless hand, the country has imploded and mob rule reins.
We should learn the lesson that some countries need a dictator. Democracy is a pipe dream which should be kept within the pages of the Guardian.

Some of us need to check their sources before going off on one: This is very old news @Sve : Your video was: Published on 3 Mar 2012

Some of us need to check their sources before going off on one: This is very old news @Sve : Video was Published on 3 Mar 2012

Does it make a difference? I searched on here and could not find a link.

Well yes it does, it was roundly condemned in all the British Media 3 years ago. I'm amazed you have only just found out about it. It was common knowledge at the time. It's also extremely misleading to post that "they are desecrating graves" when it happened 3 years ago and Libya has apologised for the shameful incident.

Last edited:
Well yes it does, it was roundly condemned in all the British Media 3 years ago. I'm amazed you have only just found out about it. It was common knowledge at the time.

I have had it since it first went out. As I said it has not been posted on here. Delete the thread if your not happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom