1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is driving me mad!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Spursman, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Spursman

Spursman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Hi,

I want to buy a 32inc LCD screen. it has to be HD ready.

I really dont know which one to go for. Dont want to spend more then £1,000.

Any suggestions??

i would prefer 37inc LCD but there a bit to expensive at the moment, how long do you think it will take to lower in price? is it worth waiting a bit?

2. pjskel

pjskel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +124
    I think you'll struggle to buy a 37" (decent one that's HD) for anywhere close to £1000 even in 6 months time.
    My fav panel from the previous generation is the JVC - here's the best price I could find online.
    If you can throw another £350 onto the budget, you'll pick up the current gen model - DS6, although the Panny DX500 is supposed to (according to one member's postings here) to be the current balons d'un chien - or dog's danglies in English, which is similarly priced. At that point, I'd also consider the Sharp Titanium to make it a 3-way fight.

3. Chris The Ninja

Chris The Ninja

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    check out acer AT3201W for £800 at dabs, has it all

4. GaryB

GaryB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,266
    The LT-32C50 doesn't do 720p@50Hz and doesn't have an HDMI socket so it can't really be considered HD Ready. You would have to find the extra and go for the DS6 to get full compatibility. There is another thread running on the DS6 with contributions from several people who have bought one.