Pop up 3D book, just arrived today.

Can be bought at both Amazon:

Amazon product

And Ebay:

P1010063.JPG

P1010064.JPG

P1010065.JPG

P1010066.JPG

I paid less than £3 and those are all the pages! I know, why should you bother to buy it when I've uploaded the entire book? Because it has various tabs you can pull or turn too and, to be honest, it's instantly become one of my favourite "Star Trek" books.

You're not going to learn anything new by reading the minimal text, but it feels like being a kid all over again every time you turn the page.

Highly recommended!:)

Last edited:

kungfuman

I picked up the same book last year and it’s a great one. Been collecting a few ST books. I recently also got this one:

Amazon product
It’s fairly cheap from Amazon used and mines was perfect condition too.

VisionMan

Distinguished Member
Pop up 3D book, just arrived today.

Can be bought at both Amazon:

Amazon product

And Ebay:

View attachment 1471525

View attachment 1471526

View attachment 1471527

View attachment 1471528

I paid less than £3 and those are all the pages! I know, why should you bother to buy it when I've uploaded the entire book? Because it has various tabs you can pull or turn too and, to be honest, it's instantly become one of my favourite "Star Trek" books.

You're not going to learn anything new by reading the minimal text, but it feels like being a kid all over again every time you turn the page.

Highly recommended!:)

Thanks for the recommendation, Derek. Just bought it on eBay.

Derek S-H

Distinguished Member
Thanks for the recommendation, Derek. Just bought it on eBay.
Great!

Hope you get a good one secondhand.

Mine wasn't exactly immaculate on the outside, but the pop ups all work and there were no torn pages.

I'm hoping for something similar for @kungfuman's recommendation too.

Last edited:

Derek S-H

Distinguished Member
Just wanted to say thanks to @kungfuman's tip for the "Star Trek Pop-Ups" book which arrived today.

It's huge! It really is coffee table-sized. But, in my opinion, I think the pop-ups look better on the other book I linked, whilst this one has better text.

But it's worth having both books as they complement each other very well and are just so cheap. They initially retailed at £20 each - the first one cost me less than £3 and this latest one was just over £5.

Bargain!:)

kungfuman

glad you like it. i was also surprised how big that one was. i know what you mean in that they complement each other quite well :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom