This ceiling mount any good?

Neophasis

Novice Member
I came over this ceiling mount on Ebay, it seems to cover all angles and also seems to be very stable.

Does anyone have this mount and how do you like it?

I am going to mount it with my Sharp XV-Z12000 projector and i want the mount to be rock stable.

Please see photo below.

Attachments

wrist

I came over this ceiling mount on Ebay, it seems to cover all angles and also seems to be very stable.

Does anyone have this mount and how do you like it?

I am going to mount it with my Sharp XV-Z12000 projector and i want the mount to be rock stable.

Please see photo below.
This Is Like The Mustang Mount I Own Just Rebadged. When Fitted It Is Rock Solid.

Neophasis

Novice Member
Sounds really good, i've read this is the same official mount that Optoma uses and comes from the same factory.

Barry_

Sounds really good, i've read this is the same official mount that Optoma uses and comes from the same factory.
Not too sure about that - I have a HD65 and got this mount off ebay - took alot of playing to fit with the arms going inwards not outwards and only used two arms on it the third connection was straight onto the circular plate bit. (HD65 is small in size) Still once i managed to get it central on the projector all was fine. It is a solid mount once tightened, you can mount half to projector and other half to ceiling and then single bolt to attach together (abit like quick release) - which makes life easier. Also fyi - the drop is about 5' and mine came with 4xsmaller arms and 4xlarger arms which is more than the ad stated. Overall once fitted it is a solid mount with plently of adjustment - I would buy again :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom