this afternoon 17th

kopchoir

Banned
anyone free this afternoon around half 3 for graw2 co-op gow co-op ranked virtua tennis 3 cod3 pro evo tiger woods anyone fancy a couple of hours this afternoon on the above games let me know :smashin:

CeeJay775

anyone free this afternoon around half 3 for graw2 co-op gow co-op ranked virtua tennis 3 cod3 pro evo tiger woods anyone fancy a couple of hours this afternoon on the above games let me know :smashin:
I can play GOW or virtua tennis if you like mate, i'll be a good boy I promise;)

D

Deleted member 152499

I can play GOW or virtua tennis if you like mate, i'll be a good boy I promise;)

Off Topic I know (sorry Kop): notice from one of your posts elsewhere on the forums that you follow the Mighty Arsenal??? There's at least two of us then :smashin: Fourth place looks to be in the bag......what d'ya reckon are our chances of getting third??

C225

Distinguished Member
If i am back from Uni in time i would be up for a few games of virtua tennis

CeeJay775

Off Topic I know (sorry Kop): notice from one of your posts elsewhere on the forums that you follow the Mighty Arsenal??? There's at least two of us then :smashin: Fourth place looks to be in the bag......what d'ya reckon are our chances of getting third??
I think we have a good chance of 3rd, the pool will be tied up with other things I think and hopefully we can pip em.:)

D

Deleted member 152499

I think we have a good chance of 3rd, the pool will be tied up with other things I think and hopefully we can pip em.:)

That's the kind of spirit we need.....think you're right about Hooferpool concentrating on other things....with a bit of form think we could grab 3rd place......anyway, better not hijack anymore of kopchoir's original thread...see you online soon CeeJay :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 380232

virtua tennis or gears or tiger at 3:30 for abut 45 mins then i need to go and get the kids

CeeJay775

Some vitua tennis doubles could be good fun, like I said i'll be on at that time. :)

Jay

Banned
I'll beat you at virtua tennis if you like kop :D Eec I need to give you a one on one game too, didn't like the doubles we done. If you two are up for a tournamanet we can do a quick one. :thumbsup:

CeeJay775

The tournements in virtua tennis are they single player ones or doubles, probably both. Singles will be good as CeeJay will only have himself to blame when he loses:thumbsup:

Jay

Banned
The tournements in virtua tennis are they single player ones or doubles, probably both. Singles will be good as CeeJay will only have himself to blame when he loses:thumbsup:

You can actually set either singles or doubles, and if there are an odd number of players you can fill the spaces up with computer players and adjust the difficulty so it's quite good, and the mathces can be watched while you wait once your match is over.

Captain Speedy

I will probably be on GRAW most of the afternoon (booked day the off :thumbsup: ) send us agame invite if you want

CeeJay775

You can actually set either singles or doubles, and if there are an odd number of players you can fill the spaces up with computer players and adjust the difficulty so it's quite good, and the mathces can be watched while you wait once your match is over.
Oh OK cheers for that, well as I say i'll be on if you want a little VT3 tourny, I know you guys have a little problem with me but every man deserves the chance to redeem himself.:thumbsup:

Jay

Banned
Oh OK cheers for that, well as I say i'll be on if you want a little VT3 tourny, I know you guys have a little problem with me but every man deserves the chance to redeem himself.:thumbsup:

Great i'll send you a fr and give you an invite, I will prob play rubbish as I haven't been on virtua tennis for a while, I really need to carry on with my world tour :thumbsup:

CeeJay775

Great i'll send you a fr and give you an invite, I will prob play rubbish as I haven't been on virtua tennis for a while, I really need to carry on with my world tour :thumbsup:
Nor me mate, I dont play it online much, I am still only ranked 70 on my single player. I dont play it as much as I should.:)

Jay

Banned
Nor me mate, I dont play it online much, I am still only ranked 70 on my single player. I dont play it as much as I should.:)

I think i'm ranked 217 I did get up to 100something but lost my save :( It's the type of game that once you do start playing again you can't stop...I just need to start playing though :D

kopchoir

Banned
I'll beat you at virtua tennis if you like kop :D Eec I need to give you a one on one game too, didn't like the doubles we done. If you two are up for a tournamanet we can do a quick one. :thumbsup:

whatever m8, eec not bothered virtua tennis mini tournament shouldn`t take to long with a couple of us really not bothered but wont be on tonight so need my fix this afternoon so have a vrtua tennis mini tournament or as your on for 45 mins only could kick your butt at tiger then paste the rest of the clowns:D on vt so not bothered jay speedy graw 2 as well really not bothered so can some one make a decision please:smashin:

Jay

Banned
whatever m8, eec not bothered virtua tennis mini tournament shouldn`t take to long with a couple of us really not bothered but wont be on tonight so need my fix this afternoon so have a vrtua tennis mini tournament or as your on for 45 mins only could kick your butt at tiger then paste the rest of the clowns:D on vt so not bothered jay speedy graw 2 as well really not bothered so can some one make a decision please:smashin:

Well I think a few of us have graw 2 so maybe some virtua tennis followed by some graw 2 :)

Captain Speedy

I dont have VT yet, so Im out of that decision. But I will be floating around on GRAW hunting for achievements.

Jay

Banned
I dont have VT yet, so Im out of that decision. But I will be floating around on GRAW hunting for achievements.

I'd like to try again, I must warn you that i'm useless but i'll try my best :D the a.i is very smart on the co-op missions or maybe i'm very dumb and it balances it out :D

Captain Speedy

I'd like to try again, I must warn you that i'm useless but i'll try my best :D the a.i is very smart on the co-op missions or maybe i'm very dumb and it balances it out :D

dont worry mate, I was compete ***** last night. over a 2 hour period trying to do hideout co-op i think my average liffespan was about 5 minutes :eek:

kopchoir

Banned

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

HiFi Rose announces all-in-one RS520 audio streamer
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
LG Display set to launch its own 27 and 32-inch OLED panels in 2023?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
What's new on Netflix (UK) for October 2022
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Starzplay streaming service rebrands as Lionsgate+
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
JVC adds Filmmaker Mode to latest D-ILA projector firmware
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published

Full fat HDMI teeshirts