1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Third Watch / Boomtown (Pooch ?)

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Matthew Attoe, Nov 13, 2004.

1. Matthew Attoe

Matthew Attoe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Hi,

Don't know if this is old news or not, but according to the Suns TV Mag today on Tuesday at 11.30pm-ish Channel 5 are starting to show the second (short) series of Boomtown.

Also, Third Watch Season 5 starts on Channel 4 on Monday at 1pm-ish, but on Thursday and Friday it looks like it is repeated in a late-night/early morning slot - so could the late night versionl be uncut? Maybe. Possibly. Hopefully. Doubtful (it is Channel 4, after all!!! :thumbsdow )

Perhaps Pooch has further information he can pass on.

Cheers

Matt

2. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,233
    Although not called Pooch I can tell you the second series of Boomtown only runs for 6 episodes.

3. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi Matt,

I get the impression you don't visit here much! :laugh:

I'm just kidding... kind of! :devil:

In all seriousness, I have actually mentioned everything that you did, in the following thread... here. Read the very last post by me, on page 1 of the thread, and if you look, you will see I've gone into plenty of detail!

You need to be quite fast to keep up with some of us long-term posters, when it comes to posting about new film/TV/DVD releases! ;)

Also, the late-night airings of "Third Watch" are NOT uncut repeats of the same days 1pm showings. THey are the next episode in the run of Season 5 episodes. Hence, you'll need to watch or video them, before you view the following day's lunchtime episode, or you'll be lost!

Pooch

4. Matthew Attoe

Matthew Attoe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Hey Pooch,

No worries, mate - i wasn't trying any one-up-manship or anything... I just saw that they were on and didn't want anyone to miss out. You are always on the ball with your info tho, that's why I even put your name in the thread (hope you don't mind, btw).

just where do you get your info from so quickly? i always check on here to see what you've posted about new shows - you are my lifeline to the devlish world of tv scheduling. You've often saved me missing starts on new series or scheduling changes.

here's one for you - do you know when channel 4 are planning to show Jack & jill again? My wife (ok, ok, and me!) love that show and now that we have a dvd recorder, want to record it when it's back on. Cheers.

Thanks again,

Matthew