Third party / universal speaker mounts for KEF 5001

Mallers

Standard Member
Hi, I have 4 KEF speakers, but after ten years seem to have lost the wall mount for one of them. Does anyone know of any decent universal third party brackets that would help? Ill try to put photos in here, but the back of the speaker is curved, so a flat surface on the mount wont work.

Oh, and in case anyone jumped to the obvious 2 points, ive asked Kef and they dont do them, and ive looked on ebay and theres none there (unless i buy a whole surround sound system just to get 1 brackets). Having said that im liking the Kef T series, so maybe a whole new set isnt totally out of bounds!

These are what i need one of :
See the source image

These are the back of the speaker:
See the source image

Any ideas what might fit would help please!

Sloppy Bob

Distinguished Member
Have you tried googling to see if there's a 3d print of it available?

You'd need the model number of the speaker and I don't know what that is.

Mallers

Standard Member
Have you tried googling to see if there's a 3d print of it available?

You'd need the model number of the speaker and I don't know what that is.
Hi, no i havent, ill give that a try. I've never looked at 3d printing before, im having a hard enough time keeping my laser printer going! Many thanks!

Sloppy Bob

Distinguished Member
If you can find one, there are plenty of places online that will print one for you if you don't know anyone that can do it or has one.

There may even be someone on here.

rccarguy2

Distinguished Member
Would bracket like this work? It litteraly looks like a door hinge?

Amazon product

rccarguy2

Distinguished Member
That's a retractable washing line. 🤣

Look at the bracket though, I can't tell from the pictures what the back of the Kefs are, is it a downward facing hole? If so C shapred bracket with a bolt will work...or are the wall brackets have that and unusual and propiertary method to fit to the Kef speaker itself?

Mallers

Standard Member
Hi, apologies for the long delay! I see what you are getting at, and the bracket on the washing line is a similar thing to what i needed. However, through phoning around some hi fi shops i was able to find a work around that works, but if i hadnt, i would have gone for a makeshift like the pne in the washing line link. Thanks again for all your help!

rccarguy2

Distinguished Member

gibbsy

Leave it go peeps.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom