thinking outside the box

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by fozzer, Mar 10, 2006.

1. fozzer

fozzer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

I am fairly new to this site but have enjoyed reading all your posts so thought I'd ask you a question.

I'm currently doing on a presentation why people should buy plasma TV's? As I do not have one I'm none the wiser and a virgin to the world of plasma's and LCD's. I've scrolled through endless website pages but am just supplied with a load of information, some contradicting others!!

So I thought of asking the people who own plasmas or who are purchasing plasmas what there thoughts were, as i'd have a much truer picture and its better to be heard from the voice of the people, as they say!!

Thanks i'd really appreciate it :clap:

2. Artie Fufkin

Artie Fufkin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +181
    I bought mine purely to save space. It's hung on the wall and takes up no floor space compared to my old RPTV.

Why anyone would buy a plasma and put in on an AV stand is beyond me. We, not it isn't actually - they buy one to look cool. [Whether it does or not is subjective of course.]

3. themoid

themoid

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +40
    that's the main driver behind why we are buying a lcd / plasma - wife's suggestion to save space from the 32" CRT monster :smashin:

4. mason

mason

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +140
    I just had to check out this thread simply because of the title...... my previous employer used to say this to my team all the time and it used to P us off no end!!!