1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking of getting a Sony PC109.....need help first?

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by Neiliboy, Sep 13, 2004.

1. Neiliboy

Neiliboy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Guys,

Im thinking of getting the above after realising the 330 or 350 were way out of my budget. I've searched this site amongst some other ones and cannot find a great deal of info on the 109.

Im only thinking of getting this because its compatible with all my other Sony stuff plus the docking station would be useful. Its only for filming my baby daughter and family stuff & I intend to burn onto dvd using firewire & XP software.

Anyway - cheapest I've found it is £464 through pricerunner but wanted some opinions from you guys first - also is there much difference between this and the HC40 in terms of performance??

Many thanks in advance

Neil

2. Neiliboy

Neiliboy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    aaaaawwwww - come on guys!!!

Loads of views but not one response!! I need help here!!!

Neil :hiya:

3. biccus1

biccus1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Hi

Did you buy one in the end and if so what did you think of it as need a new one and am looking at the same two as you !

shane

4. jonopesda

jonopesda

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    like your self i was looking at the 330 & 350,i also looked at the dvd 201 but in the end i went for the 109,the best price i could find was at empire direct with their price promise ,it claimed that it could match their main competitors and beat them by 30% of difrance amazon had one for £454 so theirs came down from 489 to 448,but since amazon did not have any for 14 days they could not do it !! so i bought one for 468 from electrosaver should have it early next week.....as for the product it self in all the reviews i have read it is a top cam

5. biccus1

biccus1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Thanks m8 will try and get jessops to price match amazon i think :)