Thinking of buying...

ytgti

I'm thinking of these two for my next purchase, what are your opinions on these films please.

Mothman prophecies.

Long time dead.

DodgeTheViper

Other people's opinions will most likely differ from yours i think.
I have seen one of these movies and could offer opinion.
Best option for you is , try renting them first, then make your own mind up.

Kev

ytgti

Cheers Kev,

I would still like to hear peoples opinion. I mean people know if a film is well made or cheesy ect ect.

kevb

Mothman was very enjoyable IMO, pretty creepy in places. Well worth a rent not sure if it's an owner though.

DodgeTheViper

Would agree with you there Kevb.

It's worth a viewing but, i dont think it has repeatability.

Kev

E

Exeter Man

Mothman Prophecies was OK as a rental, but I wouldn't buy it.

Rented Long Time Dead from Blockbuster, and (IMO) it was a complete waste of £2.75 - really bad!

Regards

Zone

Both movies rented and I wish I hadn't bothered, waste of money, I personally won't be buying either.
As a rule of thumb, I personally always rent a film I haven't previously seen at the cinema or on TV/Video, I'd rather not waste cash at all but £2/3 rental is preferable to throwing money away buying something I will only ever watch once.

alan8477

Just watched these two last night. MP was dull. Long Time Dead was one of the best spook films I've seen for ages. There were some great original ideas for scaring the **** out of you. Wasn't one of the seminal films of cinema history, but great entertainment.

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom