1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking of buying the following .....

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Paulo88, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Paulo88

Paulo88

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All,
    I would like your advice on the following proposed purchase. I'm trying to get as much as I can for £1400. Tight I know !!

I can add other essentials as I need them. Here goes......

I was thinking of buying the Panasonic TH37PW7 £1099 from Richer Sounds.

I need to connect to that SKY TV, DVD and a PS2. Do I need to get a Scart board for each device ?

Can I just buy one scart board then buy a cheaper Scart distributer, this will mean only 1 scart cable going to the plasma.

I would then for the time being wire the Plasma to the DENON stacking system I have in the front room for the sound. (if possible!).

Suggestion please ! :confused:

2. Taz69

Taz69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +54
    I think you would be better off using a JS Labs RGB to VGA box for the sky ( better picture from what I have read, and then buy a board for your DVD ( component is best if poss) then you can use the ps2 aswell if you buy a Component/Composite multi board.

You can pick up a JS labs in the classifieds most times, if this helps the budget, the board can be found at plasmaware i think for about £80

Hope this helps

Taz

3. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215