Thinking of Buying a PS3 today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikecast

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, been seriously considering buying a PS3 over the last week or so and I think I'm ready to take the plunge. After just getting back from a local Tesco and walking out in disgust (Offering Assasins Creed free on the shelf when you buy a PS3 but not having the game in stock and telling me its 'subject to availability' when they still have the cheek to advertise it and not offer me another game to replace it) I need to find myself a good deal. I was thinking of going for Motorstorm and Uncharted but nowhere seems to have the latter in stock in my area, is this in short supply?

My main concern is the HDMI cable, obviously I need to buy one with my PS3 and I would prefer a well branded cable but one that is no more than £20. Can I get a good one in somewhere like Virgin/PC World/GAME? (they are on the retail park near me) as everywhere is out of stock of the Official Sony PS3 cable (unless someone can find one online?)

Thanks, Nick.

Don't do it! Get an elite instead, this is the 360 forum!

But... if you must, i know that HMV have HDMI cable's and DF in stock

Why is this in the 360 forum?

LOL

I have a 360 but thinking of buying a PS3 just so the missus can play Singstar (altho i wanna have a go at the Primal Scream choooooooon)

I love my Xbox guys! I aint getting rid dont worry! :oops: If a mod could move this, had two windows open and this was meant to into the PS3 forum! (Btw I have an elite ;))

just get any HDMI cable, they all work, I use one from Play.com cant remeber which one but it wasnt £20 more like 8-9

Please use the search function before starting a new thread. Both PS3 Deals and HDMI cables have been discussed in other (and dedicated) threads.

Closing this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom