Think my V+ box is goosed

Nygie

Standard Member
It says it has been updating for nearly 2 hours now!

I may have inadvertantly knacked it as when I switched the TV on there was nothing (HDMI) so with the numbers randomly changing on the V+ display I assumed it had crashed ... again. So I pressed the reset button only to have the same happen again but it looked more like it was going through a sequence. This got me to check the scart signal and it said updating do not switch off so I didn't and that was nearly 2 hours ago. OOps
Anyone else had this?

Nygie

Standard Member
mines being going on for ages now, all sorts digits, thought it was knarckered:confused:

Mines been going all night now, I'm sure it's knackered. I'll try a reboot then call Virgin... good bye all the recorded programs!!!! Again Aww ****
Wonder if you could take the HDD out and plug it in as an external?

Just got off the help line..... hold in the standby button until reboot appears on V+ display and normal service should resume... I left mine doing the reboot thing as I left for work. Fingers crossed!

KYUSS_UK

Standard Member
Mines been going all night now, I'm sure it's knackered. I'll try a reboot then call Virgin... good bye all the recorded programs!!!! Again Aww ****
Wonder if you could take the HDD out and plug it in as an external?

Just got off the help line..... hold in the standby button until reboot appears on V+ display and normal service should resume... I left mine doing the reboot thing as I left for work. Fingers crossed!

how did you get on m8?

did that fix it?

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom