• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Think my Samsung HD box is dying.....

Slider09

Had Sky+HD installed in February this year, so box is only 8 months old. This morning daughter shouts me in saying Sky is not working, no picture on any channel. I checked in the services menu and the signal was fine, but it was showing as 000000 in the locked and also 000000 in the other box (sorry, can't remember the name of it). I switched off from mains and re-booted. Picture came back fine but I could not record - pressing "R" did nothing. Another re-boot and that sorted the recording. 30 mins later I tried to record something else and again, nothing.

Bloody HD boxes. Should have stuck with the Sky+, had no problems with that in 18 months before "upgrading" to HD.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom